01 02 03 Bike Darlington: A View From The Cycle Path 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A View From The Cycle Path

34
I've had a couple of stories from David Hembrow's excellent blog, A View From The Cycle Path, that I've been meaning to blog about but haven't found the time.

David is Brit abroad, living in Assen in Holland. He makes and sells custom bike baskets and leads study tours of bike infrastructure. His blog does an excellent job of summing up the facilities there and highlighting the differences between the UK and Holland. When I realised that I had his last four posts marked as unread in my feed reader, I thought I should get around to linking to them, even if I didn't have time to write a full post about each!

* Funding priorities
* Anatomy of a reliable, everyday bicycle
* Leaving a village
* Cyclists are ill less often - Dutch companies gain competitive advantage

While you're there, have a look at the rest of David's site for a flavour of how cycling in Darlington could be.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38